Makes me want a Flux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, the flux and the flux hp are the same. it's just that most people just call it a "flux". there is no savage that is just called a "savage flux". it's either a xs, or a hp.

FYI, I can pretty much do that with my LRP. I've done a single back flip, but never a double though. I think if I geared for low end it would be possible.

no, the flux and the flux hp are the same. it's just that most people just call it a "flux". there is no savage that is just called a "savage flux". it's either a xs, or a hp.
@F-Type, This is incorrect, as there differences between a Savage Flux and a Savage Flux HP.
  • The Savage Flux has a 2350Kv brushless where as the Flux HP has a 2200Kv brushless motor.
  • The Savage Flux ESC can handle 2x 2S LiPo in where as the Flux HP ESC can handle 2x 3S LiPo batteries.
  • The Savage Flux HP comes with a 2.4Ghz radio.

That's our resident NUT JOB, hence his title...

If I were in the market for a new rig and all the trimmings I would go for the Flux HP. as it is more powerful and can handle more power as such it will be much more fun to beat the snot out of.....

If you decide to get one we will be expecting some pics and vids of the new rig in action.....

Ok, thanx for the update :)

So if it will be something, it will definitely be the HP.
I have what seems to be a good offer on a used one with some good upgrades, it's just not the right time right now :/

Hmm, didnt know that. I assume the flux isnt in production anymore?
There are a couple Flux's that have been discontinued and one still in production.
  • 104494 - Savage Flux (aka Flux 2350, original Flux) - discontinued
  • 100647 - Savage Flux HP (FM radio) - discontinued
  • 104240 - Savage Flux HP (2.4Ghz radio, currently in production at this time)

Latest posts

Members online

Back