Lunsford Balls ???????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopIt

Certified Nitro Addict
Hey guys, I really need some help right now. If anyones got any Lunsford rod ends on there Savvy, I need to know the size of the ball part ( diameter ). Only I got some of there rod ends ( plastic part only ) but I don't like to use titanium balls because they wear out waaaay too quick. So can someone please go and measure one in metric or standard and let me know. It needs to be an accurate measurement so the use of a micrometer would be an advantage.

You're help is appreciated.

Please HELP ! This is really stressing me out :stressed:

Maybe I'll just have to wait til Monday to speak to Lunsford :frustrated: but I bet they're just gona say I gota use their pivot balls.

HELP ! :Xfingers:

7.02mm is the answer to my question, just incase anyone is interested. The tech guy at Lunsford convinced me that theirs would not wear out like other brands. We'll have to wait and see !!

Maybe not wear out but they will and do snap right at the ball end and shank. I have 3 of them broken. The ones that broke on me were the rear inners long shank. I still have the Luns buckles. I do like how light weight the whole kit is.

That's a concern then ! So they don't get chance to wear out, they just break instead ? How easily do they break ? What do Lunsford say about that, and do they replace them for free ? It's a shame, because I really like the way they fit ! If they last longer than the GS Racing rod ends I'll probably carry on using them anyway, I couldn't find much else and there is always going to be a weak link somewhere any how !

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back