lucky me not lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sticky 2gs

So i finally pick my savage up from shop to get tuned and some other things and i crashed it in to a car tire and broked the tie rod scriped the gears because muffler came off and it was revinf to hell couldn't get it cut off o putting a rag over the aluminum muffler wasnt working finally dump gas out and it still took a min to shut off all this within a hr off me picking it up

Well, that was a depressing story.......

Proving once again that running into stuff = bad.

I guess I'm lucky. We have a community common green area behind our house. So long as I keep off the playground mulch, it's fair game.

Yea
I guess I'm lucky. We have a community common green area behind our house. So long as I keep off the playground mulch, it's fair game.
Yea i live in the city so i have to go to the park or field i was gonna eventually do that i was just showing it off and got wat i ask for lol it caught a lot attention thou

Sucks is that i got wait till next week to get back on road mechinic only work mon-frithis time I'm getting a roll cage and some upgraded stuff to prevent this from happen again I'm also thinking bout trying make it faster like i need that lol

Sucks is that i got wait till next week to get back on road mechinic only work mon-frithis time I'm getting a roll cage and some upgraded stuff to prevent this from happen again I'm also thinking bout trying make it faster like i need that lol
Any suggestion to upgrade

I did the same thing as a newbie. Trying to run as fast as possible in parking lots until you kill it. You will get past this stage.

Be thankful you still have your truck...this morning I just realized somebody broke into my garage and stole my Savage (among other things). Now I'm left with a transmitter, a couple NiMH battery packs, RotoStart2, glow plug ignitor, Prophet Sport charger, bells, spur gears, roll cage, air filters, and a bunch of other odds and ends...but no truck.

With that said, I'm probably going to post it all for sale. I haven't used the truck in awhile and am thinking of switching over to the R/C drone world.

I'm sorry to hear that. Post up some pictures of the truck as well, you never know the idiots that stole it may try to post it up on eBay or craigslist.
That's a good idea. I know I peruse ebay/craigs list quite a bit even when I'm "not" shopping for anything.

Today I actually went to all the pawn shops within a 25mile radius. Nothing. I'm also not hopeful that any of the owners/employees will contact me if the truck comes into their store. In my experience, pawns shops are pretty shady places. I knew somebody that worked for a local shop years ago and you wouldn't believe some of the things that happened on a regular basis.

I can't make a For Sale post on these forums because I don't have 100 posts. For some reason I never posted much over the years of having my Savage. Lots of lurking but no posting.

If anyone is interested, you can PM me for an item list.

Latest posts

Members online

Back