LST2 Racer or Baja 5b?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I-Hate-Traxxas

Need some imput from you guys which is the"better" way to go a full blown LST2 racer or or a nice baja 5b?

If you guys have pics I would love to see them just to see what you guys like and how it looks.

I forgot to add that this will most likely be a winter project next year kinda a peice by peice deal not like it will happen anytime soon just starting to gather idea for down the road.

whats a lst2? hpi coming out with another truck? ;/

I have also heard that most guys who get a gasser lose intrest in nitro so do you think there would even be a point in finishing my savage build or just selling it as a roller?

Yeah but sadly the savage still needs pipe, motor, diffs and radio... Got a lot of money left to put in to it so thats why I'm not sure if I wanna dump that much money into it with the fact that I may just get hooked on a gasser and not use it then thats about 600 down the drain... so I don't know...

Just go with something like a 086 Pipe $50, LRP Spec 3 $165, XL Diffs (Ebay) $45 for both, Futaba 3PM 2.4ghz $180. Thats $440 and for another $80 you can have the radio work with both the savage and the Baja. All the parts listed for the savy will make for a great savage.

Yeah I would like a macs pipe which isn't much more and I wouldn't have to get such a high priced motor I could get some thing around the 100 dollar range and save some more cash.

telling u from experience.....do ONE PROJECT AT A TIME!~!!!!! money runs out REALLY FAST!!!

finish the savgae then start the baja that way you can have fun with the savage wel you work on the baja 5t right or will it be the 5b i would pick up the 5t

Yeah I will probally finish up the savage here shortly then start saving for the baja 5b going with the 5b cause I like them better for some reason. And I gotta start saving for my real car too.....

Need some imput from you guys which is the"better" way to go a full blown LST2 racer or or a nice baja 5b?

If you guys have pics I would love to see them just to see what you guys like and how it looks.

Baja 5b ss ... if you want to put it together yourself :) :resp:

Great addition Twinkle. I would deff recomend the SS Kit over the pre assembled just because its got the larger motor along with a tuned pipe and Orange instead of Purple.

Latest posts

Members online

Back