lst shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lost boyz

hello i just went and purchased a savage xl 5.9
my question is i wanted to beef up the suspention ive been hunting for the lst big bore shocks and found nothing...
what website could i search for them and what other parts will i need to install the shocks...

thank you!

You will have to try Ebay, Also Amainhobbies may have something. Otherwise You can get the very similar shocks from Innovative RC. You can also purchase the parts and assemble them yourself.

ive looked on ebay and comes up 0
unless I'm looking up the wrong way...
anywhere else i can look since i don't see them on ebay?

those are the ones everyone uses for the savage xl5.9
will i need any other parts to install or will these bolt right up to where stocks bolt...
thank you again for the help!

have not seen these on an XL, but there are members here who use them on their savy's. there are threads here on how to install these and I will try to find them for you.

wow thank you answer very fast not liek other forums where you have to sit there for days and then still no answers..this site is great you guys make someone new feel liek they been here for years...
thanks!!!

unless I am wrong, the ebay link I posted, should be the same as what is in that vid. the way I undersatnd the lst shocks are
LST - aluminum body, adjustable with clips

LST2 - aluminum body but has a threaded body for adjustments ( like in the vid)

Aftershocks - same as LST's but have a plastic body.

If I am wrong, I am sure someone will say something here soon

Yeah, GPM Copies of Losi LST Shocks,

Also, the mountings he used are from IRC

Just go to Savage parts-> LST Mountings I believe. Rob has no stock of his shocks at the moment though. :-(

RPM A Arms and LST2 shock conversions

hi guys i just bought the innovative rc conversuion kit for the savage x with x arms, my question is i am running the RPM arms and had to make it fit. it seems tough enough for me but was wondering if anyone else has done this and how it has held up... thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back