lst shock's ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big scott

hi guys,
I have the lst conversion with lst2 shocks. now I was wandering should I upgrade the shock shafts ?
are the stock shaft weak ???
do they bend easy ??

thanks.

I think they are plenty strong like they are. but going to the biggest shafts available never hurts if ya are makin huge jumps......

I never had an issue with the rods themselves. Ends like X said... Then I scrapped them when HPI released the big bores and never looked back. Those shocks had the Bad arse look but made for bad arse performance in the negative way. I did height mods and used every oil in the book then drilled the pistons and did another round of oil with spring changes... took me months to get that savage to hold a line using lst shocks. The big bores near did it out of the box... they got modded to hells end also to get it right. But still good looking parts for sure if you like looks over handling. Stock up on ends and bash away. I only ever bent one rod and that was being stupid. I'm sure you will find the same results. Bash break repeat... don't forget to enjoy every step of the way !

took me months to get that savage to hold a line using lst shocks.

He's right, the LST shocks are more like taking a bazooka into an target contest. Sure, it'll hit the target and do what you want, but it doesn't have the finesse of something like the big bores.

Bashing = LSTs Racing = Big Bores (and lets be honest, it's tough to make a Savage a racer...)

That being said, I do love my LSTs. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Back