lst shock mounts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truggy77

hi does anyone know were i can get the kit to mount the lst shocks on my XL,i have heard about some place from the uk but isnt there anywere in canada to order it from?
thanks

innovative rc sells the kit so you can use the x a-arms there not technically lst shocks but irc's are the same..but i don't know of any in canada.....

But you can run LST/Afatershock shocks with the Innovative RC kit. So if you were set on using the Losi shocks its not a problem.

RPM A ARMS work with LST2 shocks

hi i just bought a set of lst2 shocks and wanted to fittem on the PRM a ARMS with the innovative rc conversion kit for savage x aith x a arms. it fits perfect on the original x arms and real tight onb the rpm arms but i had to make em fit hte prms. so does anyone have info on this and maybe done it them selves.

I would assume that if they were made to fit the RPM arms too they would be advertised that way.
So you either have to mod the braces or the arms to make them fit I would guess. But if you start your own thread with some pics in it you will have much better luck getting an answer.

prm arms with innovaticve rc and lst2 setup

Well I Have Evrything Installed Except The Shocks: I Got Them Today In The Mail And Am Going To Insatll Em As Soon As I Get Home: The Conversion Kit Seems To Hold Up Real Ggod On The Rpm Arms: They Also Have A Spacer Package For The Rpom Arms From Innovstive Rc! But I Will Try Em This Way First If Not I Will Order The Spacer Set: Only Costa About 5 Bucks!!!! Ill Post Pics Tonight Of The Set Up Along With A Few Other Mods I Made

^rpm arms with inno rc savage x conversion kit

yea my Inno RC kit is solid, i got the 5mm set..

sodo i the 5 mm, you have em on rpm arms too! thats awsome i have to break the engine in but seems real sturdy. i had to mod the rpm arms nut only by adding a hole to attach the lower arms bracket from inno rc. so will be good to go. i couldnt post pics but i will real soon hopefully tonight or the weekend...

sodo i the 5 mm, you have em on rpm arms too! thats awsome i have to break the engine in but seems real sturdy. i had to mod the rpm arms nut only by adding a hole to attach the lower arms bracket from inno rc. so will be good to go. i couldnt post pics but i will real soon hopefully tonight or the weekend...

say what?? no RPM arms..

Members online

No members online now.
Back