Lst shock conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikey D

Where are yall getting these kits? Really lookin to do the swap on the ol' xl.

HPI big bores are a much better functioning shock on the savage. If you are set on it though innovative RC used to make a kit. Not hard to rig up without it though just have to make 8 stand offs.

Here is an IRC photo. They are huge, heavy very bulky.

DSC_6634_edited-1.jpg

ya i was going to go that route as well cuz they look awsome but when you figure in the extra weight of the shocks and all the mounting hardware are they really going to hold up any better then the big bores? I'm running the bigbores myself and love them............ but the IRC shocks are sweet no doubt just think the extra weight kinda cancels out any extra toughness they may have...........

i run lst shocks on 4 of my trucks ... if weights a issue .. your better off using the plastic ones over the aluminum ones with piggy backs....my aluminum ones with piggy backs .. once filled with oil.. 2 of them are about as heavy as 1 motor.. so a set of 4 will be like adding 2 more motors to your truck... and i just build my own stand offs to mount them... they hold up fine on the ones i bash..so its up to you a personal prefference for sure.. and they do look sick.....

ya i have always wanted to try them cuz nothing looks better then those huge shocks on a savy lol so how well do they hold up?

AJ aka finnese on here had them and everytime we bashed he would bend shock shafts on anything more than 5 feet of air and break eyelets like crazy.

Latest posts

Members online

Back