LST shock cartridge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what the FLUX

is goin' on around here!
Do LST shocks use the same shock cartridge whether they have plastic or alloy bodies? I've got some GPM alloy LST shock's which have an alloy cartridge that doesn't appear to be rebuildable. So I'm going to try the stock LST cartridges and just want to know if there are different cartridges? :dunno: Thanks.

I originally had plastic bodied LST XXL shocks, they had the plastic cartridges, when i busted a shock i bought a pack of two Losi plastic cartridges and they were listed for LST/2, muggy, aftershock etc, as far as i know the only official Losi cartridges are plastic, aftermarket companies make the alloy ones.

Those same cartridges are now in my hard anodized LST bodies and the thread/fit is exactly the same.

GPM LST shocks I'm not sure about, they may use a different thread or something but theres only one way to find out lol the Losi cartridges are cheap enough.

Cool thanks man. :beer: Yeah, I hope they fit lol.

DSCF1039.jpg

Excellent. Yeah 4mm shaft. Thanks agian for your help and the link.

No worries mate.

Just for the record LOSI also makes Aluminum bodys LST shocks.

Yea I'm using Losi threaded alloy bodies and alloy caps, do they make alloy cartridges too? If so have you got a link?

Iv seen alloy LST cartridges on eBay, theyre made by Hot Racing or Bling Racing or something but id buy the Losi alloy cartridges if they make them?

Yeah I know Losi does alloy shocks. The reason I ask is I want to re-anodise my poop red shocks (black hard anno bodies with gold caps, preloaders and retainers) and was wonder if there are rebuildable alloy cartridges from Losi. But the black plastic ones will be fine once the current ones wear out. Thanks boys. :peace:

Members online

No members online now.
Back