LRP ZR.30 review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fouteros

Ok first of all i tested this engine in my savage x ss
break in: the first start of the engine wasnt easy after a little less than a full tank the engine came to life without stalling , in the first tank (i call that first because the other wasnt actual running) the mill run smoothly it stalled about 5 times but it was an easy task to restart it , in the second tank it run a lot smoother with no more drama as long as i was careful on the throttle
the other part of the break in run just like the tank 2 , i didnt push more than half through the break in , in fact it wasnt half throttle it was about 1/4.
Tuning: I had several problems but they were on the truck itself for example leaks in the fuel lines , loosen slipper clutch.But the engine run fine
now when i tuned it, it run great and there was some smoke on the exhaust to test the low speed needle i did the pinch method and it did what it supposed to do .
Performance: even without tuning it at its limit this engine is a strong performer its a wheelies machine , every time i push throttle it wheelies
I was very impressed when i was doing about 8-10 mph and when i pushed full throttle it wheelied
Overall: really impresed with the performance of it and great engine
As soon as i tune it better and get my camera back from my cousin i will post a video

:hungry frog:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back