Lrp .32

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoraduntov

Has anyone tried this mill in their savage ?

Did you use the pull start or roto start?

Just my 2 cents, but always go pull start if you can. The roto-start has so many little issues that make it just easier in the long run to use a pull start.

well just my .02 but I despise pullstarts.... I have been using a tigerdrive unit on all my stuff for years and it works great, pullstarts are for lawnmowers if ya ask me

Where can you even get parts for the .32? Theres none on ebay and not even their website has them.
I was trying to find a piston and sleeve and whatnot for when you need to rebuild it but I can't find any anywhere!

will the lrp 28 with rotostart fit the sav?

For a roto type starter consider the s704 or the s689 for the LRP engines, I have several on various engines and they work awesome. much better than any pullstarter on the planet IMO....
Check this link they have em for most all engines used in RC these days and any decent cordless drill will spin with no problem whatsoever, I use one with a clutch just incase the engine hydro's on me so I don't break the rod...
http://sullivanproducts.com/TigerDriveMainFrame.htm

For a roto type starter consider the s704 or the s689 for the LRP engines, I have several on various engines and they work awesome. much better than any pullstarter on the planet IMO....
Check this link they have em for most all engines used in RC these days and any decent cordless drill will spin with no problem whatsoever, I use one with a clutch just incase the engine hydro's on me so I don't break the rod...
http://sullivanproducts.com/TigerDriveMainFrame.htm

I'd be more worried about it snapping the one way. Thats why I hate roto starts
I was literally replacing the owb after about every 1/2 gallon

do you still get the speed from the .32 compared to the .28 lrp

RPM is RPM bud ... You can use the lil extra power it has to gear it up for the RPM loss but I don't see the advantage in that.

Latest posts

Members online

Back