loud pipes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleaned this thread up. Lets stay on topic and help the OP out and not pi$$ and moan at each other about stupid stuff.

I have the ERCM polished end-bleed with an LRP Z.28R Spec3, in my Savage XL. Love the combo, tons of power and you couldn't ask for it to be any louder! It's ear splitting loud LOL. I've heard it works well with other mills too.

well key word is stock mill so a 086 is out of the question as that is for mills like the picco and lrp. so onto the next bet a 056 would work great for him and should be loud enough but if he wants loud and performance and has the money well hit up ercm pipe that's it for my two cents

The loudest, best pipe is robin's ERCM pipe. Theres vids on youtube of the XL pulling a car with the pipe being the only mod done.

Robins Pipe is the loudest out of about 10 pipes I have run on a few motors.

As far as that you tube vid... There is work done to that 5.9, its not stock. Robin took the trurd out of the 5.9 to make it pull its nuts out!

I used to drive a buku pipe on my savage x, it was the fastest I have run. And the loudest. I changed it for a hong nor efra pipe to have decent power with decent noise

Latest posts

Members online

Back