Losi Zombie-Maxx tires any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkattack99

I'm not liking my hpi super mudders very much they don't seem to hook up in gravel or off road for some reason i was thinking of the getting some Losi Zombie-Maxx tires and mounting them on my maximizer beadlock wheels, has anybody used them are they pretty good traction wise on either dirt, gravel pavement basically a good all around diverse tire?

may something else (since i think that the zombies aren't available anymore, lol) i like decent size tires not too small but super huge either

and does anybody happen to know that size of them as well?

shark

Last edited by a moderator:
i vote for bad lands if you want zombie style traction. i run both and have no issues with either. but like you say zombies are discontinued now, so bad lands are a nice choice.

bummer those zombies looked really cool, lol oh well yeah i was looking at the badlands, do you happened to know the size of them?

thanks man couldn't find the size anywhere not even on prolines web site.

any others with tire suggestions just tires i like my beadlocks, lol.

Badlands are a little stiffer then Zombies. Zombies are a softer tire, resulting in more traction. I have a couple sets of each. I like the zombies a lot more then the badlands.

I had Zombies under my ERCM Picco and they didn't hook up at all on any surface. Badlands are better under that mill. The Zombies are going under my axial .28 spec 1s project though. I think they will work nice under a mill with a little less power.

i had same experience as Dooley. lost wheelies with modded mills.

slapped on some baddies & problem solved.

i wonder if its caz i belted the zombies tho; thought you wanted to prevent ballooning. i think it might rob grip tho.

i'll remove the belting and try the zombies again.

i love the evil look of the zombies but theyre more expensive than many others.

Bah, I have belted Zombies on my MMM E-Revo and it does back flips cuz they get such good grip.

b/l would back flip if you bolted jelly-donuts to it :bolt:

Not doubting you, as I have never run either but I just can't decide and what tires to get in the future. Most seem to like the Badlands so I was thinking about those. I have a set of Terra-pins and a set of Goliaths right now. The Goliaths handle much better but the Terra-pins have much better traction. I'd like to get something that offers both.

b/l would back flip if you bolted jelly-donuts to it :bolt:

lol thanks funny :lmao:

the only problem with the zombies are they are hard to find cause they have been discontinued. i have a set of super mudders right now and i don't like them there ok on concrete but off road they suck they don't hook up good enough and since I'm going to be off road more then on road, i need a good off road tire and i was looking at the zombies till they were out.

I have a set of zombies and most likely will never put them on my truck again. No traction on anything.

Badlands are a great tire my second favorite next to bowties but the bowties don't last like the badlands do.

I belted my badlands and used yellow foams. Great combo IMO.

heres the zombies on my truck last summer.

picture.php

thanks guys, they don't look to small look pretty good as well, now if they grip as good I'm all set then. think i will get a set and try them out.

If you race with No Limit you have to watch the badlands in BB class. The specs say it's a 2.75 tire but they measure 3" on my truck.

I hope they measure 3". Hate to disqualify ya. Lol

Seriously they are borderline and it depends on what rims you mount them on.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back