Losi 1:10 Rock Crawler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thats awsome looking... i don't know much about crawlers but that one sounds like alot of bang for your buck!!!

That is a nice crawler, it even comes with the "dig system" and that is impressive. The "dig" disconnects the rear diff so when crawling up a face of a rock just the front diff is pulling you..on crawlers with out this system on them the rear end would walk under the truck most likely causeing it to flip over and it is a fairly pricey item to just buy...so ya good deal there.

dig also lets you do really tight turns if you don't have rear steer..that is a really cool feature to have on an rc

It definitely looks like it can be the best crawler out of the box. But they are still going to need aftermarket dig improvement. Most other dig's have three arrangements, rear lock up (so you can pivot of the back tires and turn sharp), free wheel spin, and 4wd. This dig on the losi only has 2 arrangements, 4wd and lock up. The losi dig though has both front and rear dig.

Correct Shanty, this is a locked dig system only. Free wheel spin cannot be accomplished because of the worm gears. Very sweet rig none-the-less. Great bang for the buck.

What's funny is that I added a lot of these parts from this very truck to my AX10 as hop ups. (Shocks and tires are both 2nd to none in the 2.2 world.)

Members online

Back