Premium members don't see ads. Clickhereto upgrade.

Looking to buy seconhand trophy truggy

Lowking716

Hey guys i know this is a savage forum but ive been on a big HPI kick lately and want to add a 1/8 HPI trophy truggy to my fleet of nitros this is probably the wrong place to be posting so if a Moderator could move for me please do! Anyway i was hoping maybe someone here has a truggy they don't use/have time for and would like to sell (preferably paypal transaction) i don't mind fixing a few things but i don't want one that would require too much effort to get going any possible sellers please post pics, info, or both. Thanks!

Jam Racing 1

HPISF Supporter

madgadget_1

congrats, looks like a good candidate and saves me a trip to storage. Keep us posted on the test and tune.

JVT73

Hey guys i know this is a savage forum but ive been on a big HPI kick lately and want to add a 1/8 HPI trophy truggy to my fleet of nitros this is probably the wrong place to be posting so if a Moderator could move for me please do! Anyway i was hoping maybe someone here has a truggy they don't use/have time for and would like to sell (preferably paypal transaction) i don't mind fixing a few things but i don't want one that would require too much effort to get going any possible sellers please post pics, info, or both. Thanks!
FYI, I love my Trophy Truggy. I'm itching to replace the stock 2-shoe clutch configuration with the 3-shoe mod. 2 gallons through it and haven't worn it completely out yet. Less stress on the old shoes then in my Savy! Anyway, how are you liking the Truggy?

Lowking716

FYI, I love my Trophy Truggy. I'm itching to replace the stock 2-shoe clutch configuration with the 3-shoe mod. 2 gallons through it and haven't worn it completely out yet. Less stress on the old shoes then in my Savy! Anyway, how are you liking the Truggy?
How am i liking it?! So much so i bought another one and they both have lrp engines one has a .30 other has a .32 and these trucks RIP amazingly well built DURABLE my whole time in this hobby between tmaxxs savys losi vehicles these truggys take the cake AND eat it F****ing amazing lol

JVT73

How am i liking it?! So much so i bought another one and they both have lrp engines one has a .30 other has a .32 and these trucks RIP amazingly well built DURABLE my whole time in this hobby between tmaxxs savys losi vehicles these truggys take the cake AND eat it F****ing amazing lol
Post some pic's, we like pic's!