Looking for special graghics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonzo6172

Hey can anyone tell me where I can get the lightning strike looking graphics/decals, preferably internal (doesn't have to be). My son is crazy about the Blue Thunder Monster Truck on Monster Jam so I wanted to do that paint scheme. I think I can do the lettering and such at work on our label maker. Anyway any help finding the graphics/decals would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
That s a good question, if you want something simple it s easy to make one with white vinyl and cut it out yourself, it s very easy to airbrush a killer lightning too.
If i stumble across any I d let you know, never seen any ready to stick yet.

Hey can anyone tell me where I can get the lightning strike looking graphics/decals, preferably internal (doesn't have to be). My son is crazy about the Blue Thunder Monster Truck on Monster Jam so I wanted to do that paint scheme. I think I can do the lettering and such at work on our label maker. Anyway any help finding the graphics/decals would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I know a guy in ME that if you send the body will make you a full wrap of anything you want.. you need to send the body caz he does not have all of the #s for every body. I know he has the slash body #'s and when I asy ANYTHING I mean it. if it can be CGed he can print it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back