looking for nitro rc kill switch recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelicanprentice

i have a hpi savage x 4.6 nitro and i want to install a kill switch for safety, i recently hand a run away and no fail safe (sorry I'm a n00b) so now i got a new remote coming with a failsafe and i also want a kill switch, i would prefer a kill switch that also shuts off the engine when battery is cut off or voltage is too low or whatever, i don't want it to only shutoff from a switch with my remote. hope that makes sense

is there only 1 manufacturer of these or are there more? i assume since we are nitro we need one that cuts off fuel?

thx!

If you get the Flysky tx fs-gt3b it has a built in programable fail safe function .

edited for clarification : You need to be also using the Flysky receivers as well. You actually program the failsafe interrupt at the receiver

Last edited:
Kill switch that shuts the engine is for PETROL engines. (It cuts off the spark and engine dies)
Stopping glow engine is not that easy so there is no working solution for that. If remote has failsafe built in, then that is all you need. But it wond work if you lose power to servos, or you bust a linkage.

Latest posts

Members online

Back