Looking for an adaptor wire, but don't know which one :( HELP!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J1A1H

Ok... i have had my hyperions for a while now but cant get them to charge as i don't have the correct lead.... This is the lead i am looking for...(Used your pic as an example frddy)
DSC_0396.jpg

I have this adaptor board to plug my hyperions into (but i don't have the lead in the pic)
HP-PQ.jpg

Supposedly a lead was meant to come with my charger that plugs into these adaptor boards, but i don't have it
This is my charger below,

DSC00253.jpg

In the pic below you can see where a 2,3,4 and 5S batter would plug into.
DSC00255.jpg

Where would the lead from the adaptor board plug into on my charger?

I KNOW I KNOW... its a cheap charger, and i will upgrade most definitely when funds allow...

But for the time being... where can i get this cable? and when i do.. what slot would i be connecting it into on my charger???

THANKS PEEPS!

I don't think you need a board, plug the LiPo balance lead into the charger and make an adapter for your main power leads.

my lipos do plug into my charger. They have a different style of connector... I need a lead from the board adaptor to the charger...

any idea which one might work???

What end is on the battery? The charger isn't designed for a block, you will need to find a adapter for the battery you have and plug it directly into the charger.

It is a Hyperion Style end... is a pic of it... thanks for the help purenitro

DSC00276.jpg

I see what you mean that block will not connect...
can you get direct adaptor leads that connect???

ok forget that what type of pins are on that charger? They look like JST ..

Last edited by a moderator:
bank in honest truth i have no idea... I thought all batteries would have the same connectors... Obviously this is not the case...

So what are my options???

bank the pic in the first post is of the only connections to the charger...

purenitro... i don't exactly know how that works... LOOKS LIKE I'm GOING TO HAVE TO BUY A NEW CHARGER!!!

The only thing is, he has no where to plug that block into on his charger as all his balance ports are internal. He would need a port that does the full range, not just individual.

yea in that link i posted it comes with the cable he plugs into the 6s port on his charger then he plugs it into the board then into his pack

This charge adapter allows you to plug a Hyperion or PolyQuest battery balance connector into a charger such as one made by IMax, GT Power, Common Sense RC, DN power or others that use the standard JST XH style balance port. The adapter plugs into the 6-cell balance port on the charger, and breaks out into the 2S, 3S, 4S, 5S and 6S connectors. With this adapter, you get a One-size-fits-all module that will work with any battery from 2 cells up to 6 cells.

Elroy!!! YOU LEGEND! Thanks for that... really appreciate the time all of you for helping me with this....

Only one problem...
My charger doesnt have a 6s port... only up to 5s.......

Bank!!! the link you posted looks like it should work right??? Its a 3s hyp connector to PQ charger... That looks like it would be suitable.???

Bank!!! the link you posted looks like it should work right??? Its a 3s hyp connector to PQ charger... That looks like it would be suitable.???

wait that is a 3S pack right ? you made a 6S comment and now I'm lost. if its a 3S pack the one I linked will work

Yep they are 3s packs So what you linked should work :)

the 6s comment was because the large multi adaptor (linked before yours) would connect to a 6s port on my charger (which i don't have).

Thanks all for helping!!! Appreciate that... +REP FOR ALL YALL

Used that product number to find one in the UK... That site wanted $40 postage to uk haha... Thanks again! I hope its the right one when it arrives

Latest posts

Members online

Back