Looking for a new R/C

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravaging_savage

I am looking to sell my other savage and my rush and get a 1/10 electric truck. or a e-savage if i can find one cheap. I really like the blitz but I dunno how it is for bashing around. I friend has a a rc10 t4 with a 12t motor and its fun to play around with when I don't feeling like running my savage. Thats kind what I want. I typicaly bash at construction sites near my house. I am new to electric so I am looking for something cheap and easy to learn on.
Just wondering what some of you r/c junkies recomend.

Can't beat a savvy for bashing, but if you want a 1/10 electric, the Blitz is awesome for the price IMO. They seem very durable so far, and fun right out of the box. Props to HPI durability! My sons are loving their Blitz's that they got for xmas. Nothing even close to being damaged yet and that is with a 3 and 4 year old boy behind the wheels that love full throttle LOL.

well like i said I still have my main savage, that i will never let go. I hardly ever play with my other nitros and hate having to fuss with them. i want something I can just charge and go play with, and for friends when they come over and my wife. I really want a flux but I don't have that kind of cash. I really like the e savage and the blitz. keep the ideas coming though

What about converting your other Savage to electric.

what would it cost to do so. I am trying to understand electric but with out having one here its hard to do so. what would it take to convert a savage to a electric setup. dosent have to be brushless unless i could do it cheap.

It's not going to be that cheap to convert a savvy to electric. There are a lot of added costs such as a good charger, good batteries, motor & ESC, none of which are very cheap unless you already have some of that stuff.

I run a E-Savage and have quite a bit of fun with it. There are quite a few very nice upgrades for it but are not easy to find as there are only a select few manufacturers one being http://gcmachine.ca/index.php who makes both of them but are some of the best. Select the link in my sig to see my build.

Members online

No members online now.
Back