WTB lookin for parts for rs4 2 onroad car parts or hole car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big scott

hi guys, i have an older rs4-2 on road car that i need some parts. mostly i need the hole 2 speed setup and any extra parts you my have for this car. I'm going to make it into a drifter. I'm going to put in a bigger motor and hopfully get a 2 speed for it.

so if you have any parts or maby a hole parts car you would like to sell let me know thanks.

Not really a parts car but this is a complete car with servos no radio motor hasn't even had a quart of nitro ran through it I'll let it go for 250.00 lots of new parts pm me if u interested
b8138fc1.jpg

1bf47d9c.jpg

394ea0d6.jpg

29c73852.jpg

what car is that? its not a rs4-2 it does not look like mine. I'm thinking about it just need to know what the cars name is? thanks.

It is a rs4 3 Evo it is very clean except for the underside of the chassis and I have a spare chassis I will trow in that's brand new in the package the car is in great shape it has swing shafts for front and rear drive and swing shafts on all four corners lemme know if you want more detailed pix this thing has been sitting on my shelf I'm not an onroader anymore :)

IMHO I think you will like the way the Evo handles over the rs4 2 plus u get rid of all those belts lol, u don't even need drift tires with this car that .18 os motor is a beast with the 2spd tranny if you interested lemme know I'm in no hurry to get rid of it, it looks nice in my living room lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back