Long time, no see...err...type...errr...whatever... incomple Alloy Beastie for sale!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k0m0d067

Haven't poked my head in here in ages...might not even be anyone here that remembers me :D...got out of things a few years back...my stuff sat on a shelf for ages...

Now I'm moving to Australia with the wife and kids, and doubt I will ever do anything with this...figured someone on here could definitely put it to use...

What you see, is what you get...FLM extended TVP's...tranny is a 3 speed...has reverse...dual CEN Genesis shocks...yadda yadda yadda...

No idea what this stuff goes for these days...I know I sunk over $1000 into all of it, and I DO realize I'll never see that back out of it...so I'll say $650 shipped and paypal'd?

if that's horendously out of line, but you'e interested, please feel free to offer...need to get this in the hands of someone who will do something with it...

100_2289.jpg

100_2290.jpg

100_2291.jpg

100_2292.jpg

100_2293.jpg

seems like quite alot for a truck that is missing so much to make it run again......maybe 650 is a bit high for that rig..... care to take a more reasonable offer.....

seems like quite alot for a truck that is missing so much to make it run again......maybe 650 is a bit high for that rig..... care to take a more reasonable offer.....

Two things (and I'm going to do my best not to be snotty)

Firstly...Never claimed it to be a complete runner, I know it's missing engine dog bones wheels and electronics, etc...I also know what I spent on gathering all the parts several years ago, and I REALLY balk at the idea of losing money (although I understand I won't get back what I paid for it)

Second, if you read the text beyond the price, I explained all of that, and even said, straight-up, that if you felt the prices were out of line, please feel free to offer...

So if you want to offer...feel free...if you just want to chastise me for asking more than you think it's worth, I always thought that job belonged to the trolls, not the admin?

/cringes in anticipation of the ban hammer

He's not chastising you. Jam just means its a little high, you probably won't sell it for that. That's all

I knew...was just pointing out that I was aware, and had already invited offers ;)

Two things (and I'm going to do my best not to be snotty)

Firstly...Never claimed it to be a complete runner, I know it's missing engine dog bones wheels and electronics, etc...I also know what I spent on gathering all the parts several years ago, and I REALLY balk at the idea of losing money (although I understand I won't get back what I paid for it)

Second, if you read the text beyond the price, I explained all of that, and even said, straight-up, that if you felt the prices were out of line, please feel free to offer...

So if you want to offer...feel free...if you just want to chastise me for asking more than you think it's worth, I always thought that job belonged to the trolls, not the admin?

/cringes in anticipation of the ban hammer

I was just pointing out that although there are many nice parts on the rig. unless someone was buyin it solely for the parts 650 would be quite a sum.... and if I was into all that bling parts i may have made an offer..... sadly I just spent my reserve cash on another rig.... otherwise I would prolly make ya an offer..... just wanna be clear here, the truck looks awesome and is prolly worth every penny you are asking, but with this economy as it is I doubt anyone would make ya an offer caz they may think it insulting to you... sorry if ya took offense to my previous comment , but I have to call em like i see em.... Good luck on the sale..... I will put an offer on the table but you will prolly hate it for sure.... considering I have seen runner trucks go for about 200 here and there, I would offer, here goes 100 bux and i will take it off your hands..... sorry I just do not see much there makin it worth much more.....

sorry I just do not see much there makin it worth much more.....

Wow...guess I really have been out of it too long...last I looked, FLM extended TVP's were practically worth that. (your $100 offer) by themselves...guess this will end up on eBay...

The earlier comments by you weren't insulting, just unneeded...the offer, however, was ;)

Sorry ya took offense to my comments again, but I am straight forward with things, I never was one to pull punches or mince words......

I'm sorry Jam but I think its worth more than $100. (He's not going to take it anyway, don't worry) You can get more than that for it man. On ebay you'll get a good price
Someone will finish it off and make it a NICE show truck. Those shocks look awesome

Oh I know and was not being a smartass either.... I know the cost of buyin all them parts... and also pointed out that in this economy it was prolly not going to sell. unless the price is low and ya always lose money on selling this stuff....... fact of the Hobby I suppose....

I thought this was a sales ad. Seems to me it's a bickering contest over semantics now.

And yes k0m0d067, some of us old timers are still around. Sad that you gotta let that piece go. Good luck with your sale! I would put in an offer, but as Jam said, a little to "bling" for me.

I thought this was a sales ad. Seems to me it's a bickering contest over semantics now.

And yes k0m0d067, some of us old timers are still around. Sad that you gotta let that piece go. Good luck with your sale! I would put in an offer, but as Jam said, a little to "bling" for me.

Hey X...good to see a familiar face...erred...avatar ;)

Well, I know I could get substantially more, if I had the time to part everything out, but closing on the house is in 3 days, so time is something I don't really have...I was kinda hoping someone on here was looking to flip it for profit, by either finishing it and selling it complete, or parting her out...but I'll just throw it on da 'Bay and let the unwashed masses tear it apart :/

Hey X...good to see a familiar face...erred...avatar ;)

Speaking of avatar....grammar police incoming. "You're", not your. >;)

First home? I get where you're coming from, homes are money pits. Need all the extra cash you can get your hands on.

Speaking of avatar....grammar police incoming. "You're", not your. >;)

First home? I get where you're coming from, homes are money pits. Need all the extra cash you can get your hands on.

the avatar was stolen from da innerwebz ;)

and no...SELLING our home, to move to Australia ;)

the avatar was stolen from da innerwebz ;)

and no...SELLING our home, to move to Australia ;)

I'm jealous, would love to atleast visit there. I got a couple of bearded dragons myself. They got all sorts of cool wildlife and locations down there.

Latest posts

Members online

Back