lo 2 no dough mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windjammr

wanted to show you a couple of mods i did thanks to jt and the other guys on this forum who inspired me.Keep in mind this a git r dun type mod not to be pretty as i don't have shelf queens.on the throttle mount i cut up the original radio box and used the same mount for the throttle just cut it out and mounted it in the back for the tank mid mount i used the same box and cut to fit my wheels i just drilled out using washers to get the holes in the same place.Now the shock towers i got on ebay for 28 bucks with shipping.They are the fullforce brand,i also got lst shocks for about 40 shipped there two when i get them i will post more pics if you like these,tell me what ya think about every thing except whether or not it looks good,btw i just ran it an its all good still wheelies but now i can all most control them lol.

DCAM0003.jpg

17.jpg

DCAM0002.jpg

2.jpg

DCAM0007.jpg
SP_A0073.jpg
[/IMG]
SP_A0119-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know if ya can see but i also move the off/on switch to the front passenger side an put the battery on the front

good work, it's good to see people using stock parts as a base for their mods.

do i see an axial? how well does it go? and what rims are they?

Thank you yes its the 28spec1 and with a 47 spur its hard to keep the front planted but fun,runs about 200 degrees or so,best engine i own.The wheels are imex drilled out.

I'VE HEARD ALOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE AXIAL 28spec1 ENGINE!! OVER THE WINTER I'm GONNA BE DOING THE ENGINE SWAP AND ITS ON MY LIST OF POSSIBLE CANDIDATES!!

Last edited by a moderator:
shaun, I have about two gallons through mine and its still sick, the power is

so sweet. she stays nice and cool and pulls allday. I love it, saying that a

cheaper alternative which is very close in power and durability in my opinion

is the hpi 4.6 I have both, the power band on my hpi 4.6 is smoother than

the axial. the axial is a little more hyper .

shaun, I have about two gallons through mine and its still sick, the power is

so sweet. she stays nice and cool and pulls allday. I love it, saying that a

cheaper alternative which is very close in power and durability in my opinion

is the hpi 4.6 I have both, the power band on my hpi 4.6 is smoother than

the axial. the axial is a little more hyper .

Supposedly they are made in the same factory and are very similar engines.

Even The 4.1 Has A Fair Bit Of Power When Tuned Right Thats What I Have At The Moment And It Wheelies Easily!!! But Thats With The 15/49 Combo!!

The 4.1 I think is what I have. Mine has always been a gutless piece of poo but that's just my engine. windjammr it looks like a good setup you have made for cheap. well done. In the second picture it looks like there is a screw that is loose too.

i run the stock 4.1 on one of my trucks and it screams. pulls wheelies on dry payvment with a 18/47 combo.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back