LJ's LCG Flm build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljrce

Ok Thanks to @WoodiE he is making me do a build again haha This will be a complete build starting with tvps
LCG flm tvps
Mid tanked
AB Mods Motor axial.28 race mod mod lol
3 speed trans
hitec servos
ofna linkage mod
Phase 1
CAM00155_zps13dbfffa.jpg

Last edited:
whats the difference between the 2 sets of tvps? do they make the flm tps for a savage x? i know they make the lcg ext tvps but do they make stock length tvps?

pretty sure its 125 or 150 the d8t tank
Ok. I'm pretty sure it's 150cc. I'm doin an FLM build for my buddy but I'm gonna put the ofna 250cc tank in it and I'm gonna see if I can make the IRC mid-tank kit work on it. I just really like the way the kit is designed.

I'm sure you've got a dirt pile around your house you can drag it through by hand. :LMAO-large::lmao:

Knowing LJ, I'm sure he'd more likely just throw it at the dirt pile. Then laugh hysterically as it spontaneously caught fire and exploded.

Here's a thought... How bout clean some of the dirt or dust off the tvps since you'll be waiting on parts..

Oh ok. Same here for me probably. Unless I can get a tank in within the next couple weeks, but I doubt it with havin to get the babies room finished.

after some wrenching time got it this far waiting on servo mounts and few other things for i can see what last few parts i need
DSCN0308_zps599a36f9.jpg

LJ, curious about those springs. Specs?

Latest posts

Members online

Back