Little roll bar part

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
!!!!!!!! I have the same problem! I got all kinds of them but I can't figure out what the hey they're for! If anyone knows let us know :peace:

I googled it earlier, and i only found one other person who has asked this online. No one there knew what it was either. In the manual though, it is not colored in like the rest of the parts. Id say just the way they make it in manufacturing, but it looks too precise to just be extra.

Hard to tell but it looks like it may be an antenna mount ? maybe if the pic was a lil bigger it would be easier to tell......

We were thinking antenna too. we were playing with it, and it fits on either side, but no where near the antenna that can be useful. My dad just got the new 4.6 and it slides right over the tube

Well, my dad convinced me to send an email to HPI, so well see if the mystery is finally solved. Stay tuned for riveting updates

Yeah was thinking the Antanana slides through it and it holds the end in place kinda how I've eabtqata mine under the roll bar before but use that piece to mount it to the side of the roll bar? Just the tip of the end going through that weird piece? Even the manual and parts list don't show where it goes or even have a name for it Lol

Well, after the suspense, this is the answer i got from HPI:

The roll bar comes 1 roll bar, 2 roll bar support and mounting hardware.

Thats it. thats all i got from the company...

Helpful company :lmao: oh well I still say is a dunsel....

And somewhere over at HPI a customer service rep is laughing his butt off.

"Lets see how pissed off he gets when I tell him the most obvious answer ever!!!"

Latest posts

Members online

Back