LiqrSicc's Overkill Carbon Fiber XL Flux 1521 =)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiqrSicc

Hey guys,

Haven't posted much but have been reading up on the forums for awhile now. Here's the FLux I been working on for the past couple months:

PC041630.jpg

PC041631.jpg

PC041632.jpg

PC041633.jpg

Went with the Platinum RC XL sized chassis. Along with that I got the bottom skid plate, bulkhead plates, extended motor mount plate, and servo plate all in CF as well.

PC041634.jpg

PC041635.jpg

PC041636.jpg

I'm running the Neu 1521. GCM bored out my HD mounts to fit the finned can. Also picked up some aluminum battery box mounts. I have a 403oz/in JR DS8711 servo turning my wheels.

PC041637.jpg

PC041638.jpg

I've had just about everything metal on the Flux polished to chrome. Got the sway bars on with the RSC and the aluminum big bores and it's handling like a champ =) I converted to the Savage 5T axles so I could use a "real" 17mm adapters like all the other 1/8 buggies/truggies. I can't take the credit for that since I did get the idea from WhattheFLUX. Thanks! With my 2 3s packs in, it weighs about 13lbs ready to roll... about a pound lighter than a stock Flux =)

Sweet lookin flux you have there LiqrSicc!!! Welcome to hpisfgreen!! :rockout:

Thanks guys!

Frddyj, I live up to the name =) If you only knew how I feel right now :homer:

Made a mistake, it's a Castle 1520 1600kv motor... pretty much the same as the Neu 1521 but with the finned can.

Just letting you know...

I'm going to be making a twin of your Chevy Silverado body.
I love that look.

The black wheels look terrific.
I don't know if I'm going to run the Blast wheels, but I'm definitly going to have some Phalt Lines as well.

Just letting you know...

I'm going to be making a twin of your Chevy Silverado body.
I love that look.

The black wheels look terrific.
I don't know if I'm going to run the Blast wheels, but I'm definitly going to have some Phalt Lines as well.

I have no problem with that =)

I really haven't put the Phaltlines to the test. I've ran it up and down the street but it's been raining off and on so I've been using my Badlands most of the time. We'll see how long these tires last on 6s.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back