lipos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinker2141

I run the the futtaba fasst and s3305 servos and was wondering if I need to change the seros and or the rx to use 2 cell lipos?

not sure bro, but a hpi 1200 mah hump would be more than enough for those servos. not much power draw.

No, you just need to use a LiPo voltage regular to step down the voltage of 7.4V to 6.0V for the receiver. Your servos and receiver will be fine.

Thanks, wasnt realy looking to increase voltage, more decrease pack size in my radio box, my orion 1600 and reciever are a tight fit and I want to shrink the battery so I can pad the reciever against impact, for some reason my truck seems to have made an enemy out of the whole planet, if it isnt a tree assaulting my truck ,its the ground finding a way to flip it and punch it in the lid, bumper, side, or forcing my poor truck to perform child like trick such as cartwheels, I don't no why the earth hates my truck but I am going to try and make it earth proof.

Thanks, wasnt realy looking to increase voltage, more decrease pack size in my radio box, my orion 1600 and reciever are a tight fit and I want to shrink the battery so I can pad the reciever against impact, for some reason my truck seems to have made an enemy out of the whole planet, if it isnt a tree assaulting my truck ,its the ground finding a way to flip it and punch it in the lid, bumper, side, or forcing my poor truck to perform child like trick such as cartwheels, I don't no why the earth hates my truck but I am going to try and make it earth proof.

lol... funny

Latest posts

Members online

Back