LiPo for RX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slimshamis

Hey guys I'm looking to use a LiPo for my RX pack, now if I bought a CC BEC and just put a connector on the end of it so the battery an plug in and set the voltage output to 6v, would the BEC also act as a cutoff and if so when the voltage gets so low would it trip the failsafe on the receiver. Any help is appreciated or if there is a better setup out there let me know

This is for a nitro setup those look awesome the ones u linked me too but for a nitro setup when the lipos get low and it starts giving the low voltage warning will that trip my fail safe on my controller so I don't get caught wide open throttle with a dead battery

Not 100% sure on the smart stop, but the other one looks like it will. You can always contact Novak about them and see what they say. But, as far as I know, those are the only ones.

I know I've seen one by Novak at my LHS for nitro. If I get a chance to get by there this week, I'll see if they still have it and get the exact model/part number. I'd call, but some of the employees aren't to brite.

Latest posts

Members online

Back