Let's Settle This!

Which Is The Down Right Best?

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fx

I need a new engine and I'm through screwing around. I am either getting an OS .30 or an Axial .28. Money isn't an issue here, I just want to know what the best engine is. If you vote tell me why it is better (i.e. tuning, power, so on...).

Oh - NO. I'm here didn't vote, out the door I go. You all have fun with this one

LOL cant vote on this eather both motor's are good. Personaly the only reson I bought my OS is that was what I wanted. I don't think you can go wroge with eather 1.
Just depends on you and how much ya wana spend :)
good luck man I'm sure you will be happy with eather 1.

I voted for the Axial .28! I have this engine and so far have nothing but good to say about it. I've been on these boards for the past four years and I always blindly took the advice of what everyone thought was hot at the minute. Mods that is! Not anymore, I have enough time in this hobby to know whats good and whats crap. I don't own the OS .30 so that's my vote.

Man, this aint right. Both of these motors are awesome. I voted Axial because I flipped a coin and it won (heads). You will not go wrong with either engine.

BTW: if this thread gets out of hand, which I am pretty sure it will......It will be closed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back