Leisure hours raceway.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to go to this track but how far away is it from grayslake zip 60030? From watching those vids i need to pratice a LOT lol. I would suck at driving like that haha.

oh and don't worry about how well you drive there are people there of all skill levels. heck my daughter drives and she just started. she's 7 so she dosnt make it around the track to well lol

nether do i and iam 28 hahaha i might be there ill call ya on friday pmp and let ya know i might be putting the trans in my blazer

well as of right now I am working friday night but that can change.

So looks like ill be going on thursday for electric night. bring out your flux. thursday is elec only though.

man i forgot all about goin there tonite Poop i went bike ridein and spaced out next week ill come out i need some parts

looks like ill be workin friday night so noooo track for me :(
and next week goin campin with the fam so Ill just be makin peeps mad at the campground with the savy hahahahha

hi guys live in wisconsin but would like to get down there and race some time. you guys racing your savages? Mt class? hows the class? when do they usually race?

they don't have a MT class. not enough people show up to race so they just throw us in with the truggys

I did pretty well the only time i raced. made the Bmain and got the bump to the A then broke half way through. the indoor track is a little tight most of the time for the savage. Atleast mine dosnt turn like a truggy so had to figure out other ways to get it to turn in to the tight turns. there outdoor track should be open soon if the weather holds out. its about 3 times the size of the indoor one. So I'm thinking that the savy may fair a little better out there. right now nitro raciing is on sundays. and they have open practice on friday night. oh and also wed night is open racing so you can race nitro that night also
Check out there website
www.leisurehoursraceway.com

Thanks for your help PMP I appreciate it. I'm hoping to get out there soon when I'm done with my mid tank mod. Depending on how this summer goes I'm thinking about a truggy.

just thought i would update... the outdoor track is open now.. thursday night nitro practice outside and elec inside. friday night open practice in and out. saturday 9am till 2 pm nitro practice and onroad practice outside. elec racing inside. sunday nitro offroad racing starts a noon track opens at 10 if your racing.

just thought i would update... the outdoor track is open now.. thursday night nitro practice outside and elec inside. friday night open practice in and out. saturday 9am till 2 pm nitro practice and onroad practice outside. elec racing inside. sunday nitro offroad racing starts a noon track opens at 10 if your racing.

Thanks a bunch hope to get out there soon!

ill be up at the track this friday night 5:30pm - 10pm. got the truck back together and runnin tonight so I'm gonna go break it now :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back