learn to appreciate my savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flypuzz

learn to appreciate my savage

well I've had my savage for awhile now. running great. i decide to buy a second truck . i bought a ae mgt 3.0. well to make a long story short. nothing but problems out of the mgt. got frustrated with it. so i broke out the old savage . put the roto start in and fired it up. running great.well tell that pine tree jump out in front of it. had spare a arms in the tool box got it back rolling in 20 min put the smile back on my face. well anyway i learned the best second truck is anther savage.well for the mgt 200 $ paper weight. i love my savage .

You got that right! I wanted a second monsters truck and I made sure it was a Savage too. I couldn't be happier.
Sorry to hear about the MGT. I almost got one of those instead but decided against it.

I have mgt 8.0 had lots of problems with motors (3) put it on the shelf untill mgt 5.9 put a savy motor in it, works good now but still run my savys more I find the savages more costly cant have just one .Ive got three and looking at more

i had a 4.6mgt, i bought it for $185, ran it for 3 weeks in nothing but snow, so it looked nice and clean ( i beat the tar outta it) and sold it to some schmok up here for $250.

I could never get a good tune on it. there were a couple features that i liked (the plate chassis instead of TVP's) snd a couple other things i have forgotten about now. i have since bought a E-Firestorm, that little bugger rocked stock, but I just ordered a b/l system for it. So we'll see how that goes.

My savvy, on the other hand, is always #1. I have to wait till i need some more things for it, but the front bearing in the CB disintegrated, and i cant justify paying $3 in shipping for a $1 part.

i got the original and love it..not better then my savvvy but still a blast to drive, and an extremely interesting car to work on. wayy easier then a savage lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Back