Late-2016 Servo Suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickmind

Hey guys,

What is the current suggestion on Servos? I Need both steering and throttle servos. What manufacturers are the best value? Maybe, Manufacturers, should I stay away from?

Thanks for the time and support,
Nick

For any good quality servo you are going to pay the price... Savox, Hitec, Futaba and others are good but spendy..... Nobody said this hobby is cheap and using cheap gear can cost more than just the servo...

Anyone havelse any suggestion? I see Hitech and Jr are still high priced.
Savox are the strongest for the $, but they are power hogs and highly suggest you use a cap (glitch buster) with them. I've used the Savox 0231MG and they are strong, but not overly fast.

I used to buy the hitec 985MG servos (172oz/.13 sec @6v, water resistant), but they are discontinued. I recently snagged one off ebay for nearly half the price I paid for my others. It will be going in my brushless revo I just opened this morning.

It seems hitec dropped it in favor of a digital version: http://hitecrcd.com/products/servos...high-torque-metal-gear-coreless-servo/product, which also costs $15 more (985MG was $69.99, 7985MG is $84.99).

Well the time has come for me like many others to replace my stock steering servo. I've been looking at the savox sb-2270sg was wandering if anyone has used it before and if so what there feed back is. It'll be going in my flux powered by 6s LiPo.

hey I sent this this weekend on here , thought it might help , yes savox sc 1267 was my upgrade, didn't kill the wallet and what a difference, also check this servo , I have it in my throttle brake, super fast and strong and a little cheaper, and was astonished with the speed of it, ProTek RC 100SS Standard Digital Super Speed Metal Gear Servo Very impressed with the price and power, and speed. they have a great variety of others also you would like if the savox is alittle too high

the ProTek RC 100SS Standard Digital Super Speed Metal Gear Servo was so responsive and fast it almost made my motor seem like it had more power, because it has such a fast throttle response, check out their whole line of servo s, quality is superb I think, and price, very reasonable

I want to be able to turn the wheels with the truck sitting still and pretty fast that's why I was thinking the savox 2270

Ok, I went to ebay and looked at protek servo.s, wow, speeds as fast as .6 sec speed, and 600 oz. Of torque, aluminum bodied, the ss editions are the super speed servo,s. These servo,s I think are easier to figure out , and I got a nice servo for 50.00 , I also run a 2500 hump pack to feed them.

just coulnt contain yourself, well I'm not familiar with the specs, is it what you were looking for? price decent? what are the specs, I'm not familiar with that servo.

It looks so sweet! It'll look even sweeter in the flux! Wasn't going to water proof till the store was asking me if I run in water. Which i don't but the guy on my left shoulder said you better get it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back