Large Scale Monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JroCc

I'm thinking of adding a large scale monster truck to the family...1/6th 1/5th

Does anyone have a large scale monster in their collection? I'm looking at the FG right now but was wondering if anyone had any feed on FGs vs MCDs.

Thanks in advance.

The MCD's are wicked bad. I've seen one at a LHS hear in Houston. (I think it was the owners, it wasn't for sale.)

I'd love one, but they are a pretty penny.

If you get one, be sure to post pics here and then move to Houston so I can play with it!!! :motorcycle:

Ive seen a FG up close. Never got to run it or see it run though. This guy had a 4wd converson done to his, which has got me wanting one now. Its a close design to the savage. Very durable looking truck. The owner has some pics of serious bashing. I just cant afford one right now.

IDK but, you can see lots of cool videos of them on utube or google video

I also was checking the FG out.

I really like the FG....I almost bought one off of craigslist today...guy said it was a shelf queen and never had been started...no gas ever has touched the tank and the motor has never turned over...only problem is...its been on the shelf for a year and a half LOL So I passed... I really like the FG myself. I called the LHS to see what he can do for me as I only need the truck and the servo's. :jamout:

Members online

Back