WTB L/F - FLM 142mm drive shaft & drag link

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xll-SavageX-llx

★ CaNaDa Eh ★
As th title says guys i'm looking for the flm XL drive shaft & the flm drag link w/ hardware.

142mm XL rear drive shaft - FLM49600
Drag Link - FLM48000

thanks
Brandon

Are you using this dogbone with flm tvp's or stock xl tvp's? 142mm is the stock xl dogbone size and the flm extended tvps take a slightly shorter dogbone. Just a heads up.

Are you using this dogbone with flm tvp's or stock xl tvp's? 142mm is the stock xl dogbone size and the flm extended tvps take a slightly shorter dogbone. Just a heads up.

I'm running the flm xl flux tvps
I have a 123mm shaft here and it's to small.
On the FLM site they say 142mm is the xl length.

I think if you look the 142mm is a HD replacement for the stock Xl tvps. My flm ext came with a special length rear dogbone. The flm flux ext may be longer but I would make sure. If you need the same length as the regular flm ext then I can give you a duratrax part number and get a 2 pack for the price of one FLM.

I think if you look the 142mm is a HD replacement for the stock Xl tvps. My flm ext came with a special length rear dogbone. The flm flux ext may be longer but I would make sure. If you need the same length as the regular flm ext then I can give you a duratrax part number and get a 2 pack for the price of one FLM.

I'm pretty sure i need a 142mm.
because i have the flm ext lcg tvps (nitro) and that rear drive shaft is 123mm.
i took a ruler and eye balled it at 140mm, looked on FLM site and they had a 142mm xl shaft so I'm assuming that's the one i need.

Yes It clearly states the ext flux tvps are the same as the savage xl. Learn something new every day. I just knew My ext was different than the stock xl length. Good luck with the build.

Yes It clearly states the ext flux tvps are the same as the savage xl. Learn something new every day. I just knew My ext was different than the stock xl length. Good luck with the build.

No problem.
It's good to know that you asked a few questions and triple checked so i don't turn out in the end with the wrong size and have to wait a few days to bash :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back