Knock off deans ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xll-SavageX-llx

★ CaNaDa Eh ★
Well some of you know i bought some deans off ebay. $5 for 20 sets of deans. 43 days went buy, nothing showed up, so i filed a dispute and got my refund. It took 67 days to get here from Hong Kong (showed up this morning). I was looking at them and they actually look cheap (no offence), and they don't look as red as they should. Just wondering if i should solder these ones on or go buy a set from the LHS ($10 for 4 sets).

Thanks
- Brandon

well i can only say what i would do,and that is if i was in serious doubt about them i think i would just grab some more from somewere else,there not all that expensive but it could end up being expensive if it fries something.....

well i can only say what i would do,and that is if i was in serious doubt about them i think i would just grab some more from somewere else,there not all that expensive but it could end up being expensive if it fries something.....

yeah, maybe someone will chime in and say there is no such thing as knock offs lol

ya i admit i don't know much about stuff like that so i guess I'm not much of a help,i just know I'm over careful about things lol

The ones i got from hobby king have been tested by members on different forums so i think the ones from hobbyking are safe since they are made of Nylon instead of just cheap plastic. But i don't know what company you got them from.

well like i said in shout if sudi is using them with no problems I'm sure there alright then,thats how i make my decisions alot if other members have used the product and liked it i tend to try it!! lol

I am with frddyj on this one. If you aren't in a huge hurry and would rather save a dollar or three, you can order then at HeliBuy, $10.99 for 10 pairs. Mine came to $14.68 with shipping from Hong Kong.
If you have to order locally, then amain has the best price in the states that I have found. eBay will get you for $7 - $9 per pair for the exact same connector.
Also, hobbyking has them for $1.29 per pair, but their shipping seems to be a little higher. Again, you will be waiting a couple of weeks+ for them to arrive from Singapore though.

AJ, every thing comes from China you can't stop it lol.
If your a Harley guy you might :puke: but in a few months Harley's will be assembled in India and the parts will be made in China. No more all American motor cycle -.-'

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back