K'NEX Dyno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattW92

this is my dyno built for my savage XL with jumbo swomp kong wheels on it :) hope u like it i tryed my best and if eny1 els has done this i would very much like to see how you have done it and i would like every ones opinion about it. i have not tested it yet but it seems to hold the car fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
O MY! your crazy.......... I hope it works for ya. you really should mount it on a board to make everything rigid. I'm not trying to bash you but i have a feeling that when you hit WOT it's going to get Fugly...But good luck and give us an update.

One word of advise SAFETY GLASSES ! & maybe a helmet , i admire your ingenuity my friend.
good luck.
SL.

Very neat. However how is this a Dyno, how do you tell horsepower, torque?

It may be neat for tuning as it will sit in front of you and you can run threw the rpm's and all, allthought you will have very little load on it.

lmao what am i going to do spend a truck load of money on makeing a fully working K'nex dyno i don't think so it was only a jokey thing to see if it would work :)

I think it looks sweet and I'm sure you have had a heck of a lot of fun doing it and trying it, Its kind of an engineering thing, however its not a dyno more of a roller of no point but very interesting and very fun. Like said it is more of an engineering thing to test strengths and weaknesses. It is actually a very interesting thing you could do stress tests and a full analysis of it, something you would see at a engineering tech school.

Members online

No members online now.
Back