K 4.6 and F 4.6 Difference?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pikester

I've tried to find out the difference but can't seem to find anything on it. Anybody know? I found some threads of modded F 4.6s but nothing about the K.

they are similar in size, rpm & etc. Basically they are both .28 sport mills (entry-level).

the K-4.6 has a mid-range adjustment needle although i don't really know why caz most people leave that set at factory then seal it with gasket sealer so it cant walk.

if your in the market for a new mill, these are ok but no better than any rtr mill.

The K isn't bad for a stock mill. I like it for bashing and if you ask me it could be used for racing for any beginner. To much power can be a bad thing if you don't know how to use it. Ask me, I know. LOL

i like my F but the crank pins like to break, and the spring loaded pin for the starter is not my idea of good design.

Very pleased with my F4.6 It starts easily, holds a tune well, and has enough power to wheelie on demand, while still having a nice top end. Ive got about 3 gallons thru it and have yet to have a single issue with it. For bashing I think its just about perfect.

ya i myself would prefer the f 4.6 as i don't like the engines with the midrange needle as they never seem to stay put!! lol

don't quote me but Ive been told the K is made by Axial, and the F is an Ofna Force engine. Ive also been told both those Co's have their engines made offshore. Can someone comfirm or deny? Please? Thanks.

don't quote me but Ive been told the K is made by Axial, and the F is an Ofna Force engine. Ive also been told both those Co's have their engines made offshore. Can someone comfirm or deny? Please? Thanks.
Not Axail, King star... They also make the Axail but its not made by Axail. All this is correct.

Latest posts

Members online

Back