Just wondering How BIG was this forum before it got hacked???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRock

I know this site got hacked or some form of this nature.. What was it like before then??? :)

well i hope so..... this is a great forum.... how come most forums don't have a shout box???

Hacked?

This will sound pretty cherry but I haven't had a comp a whole lot longer than an R/C truck...but what happens when a forum gets "hacked" ?

"hacked" is when a computer or server host is attacked and files are deleted or purposely altered. Think of it this way, its like your home PC getting a virus that destroyed everything. thats what happens when u get hacked.

FUTHERMUKKERS!!!!!!!!! Does that sort of thing ruin your photos? Ran that Savage tonight again w/ Andy <my son> with a LACK OF MERCY. Runs like a Swiss watch < Fair Comparison > and more bulletproof than 30mm of Kevlar!

what damage was done by the hackers did it do so much damage that the site had to be closed what was thre point i am pretty sure people with that much talent with computers could find something constuctive to do
:chainkiller:

yeah its a bad thing. our local cruising site got hacked and they had to start up from scratch. luckily because its a local site it picked up again fairly quickly.

Ok thats enough talk about getting hacked now it will probably happen again Great thanks parker get kidding don't let me stop u guys iam outta here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i find it strange that people who are that clever with computers cabt do something constructive never nind they are waisters
:buttshake: :buttshake: :buttshake:

Latest posts

Members online

Back