just to put it out their

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X25

it's all good
I know everyone is always looking for a good all around bashing tire that hooks up well on most surfaces. Well i have found a fairly cheap tire that come pre-mounted and you can get on ebay fairly cheap if you look for the deal. This is wear I'm gonna loose most of you due to the maker of the tire. Here it is LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG Pause Traxxas Revo tire. It is a well balanced low profile tire. i have had good luck with them two gals on them and they are still good. hook up good on the road in grass ane do pretty good in loose dirt. I got a set fo four mounted and new last year on ebay for 35 shipped. Hate the idea of running traxxas on a savy if you want but they are a good all around tire

they run 14 but i have not had any problems with stripping. the hexes still look new

i run 14 mm hexs and have never had a problem with them. do you have any pics of them on your savage.
4x4

Are they 40 series or max size tyre? The 3.3 runs a 40 series doesn't it and the older smaller revo runs max size or am I in lala land?

that and tmaxx tires, they are extremely cheap i got mine for 10 bucks for a brand new set of 4 mounted. the compound is really hard so they don't wear but hookup on asphalt is fun they leave rubber marks and you can slide with them. I'm dirt for bashing and grass they are fun do to the fact you can just slide with them lol

this is the best pic i have right now
Oscar_at_the_new_shop_7_.jpg

sorry forgot i am pretty sure that they are max size

revo are a bit bigger and no offset so makes ur truck a bit narrower. i like the tread th o actually isnt too bad for general use

Latest posts

Members online

Back