Just my truck....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxxNate's SavagexxX

I got banned, that's why my name is yeller - IGNOR
yo all this is my truck that ive been raving about!

i have a metal spur gear from integy racing.
i have a dual exhaust from RDlogystics
some aftermarket purple springs and white tiger shocks(look stock)
stock wheels
stock body
3spd tranny
dual disk brakes(havin lockup problems)
and all stock radio/servos..

NOW FOR THE PICS!!

I was having dual-disk lock up problems also (and I was getting ready to tear the whole thing down anyway) so when I got to removing the tranny, I found that the little peg that gets pushed out to work the breaks was jammed. Am I the only one that thinks that is a stupid design? I can really see that thing just falling out and getting lost during a run.
Nice truck btw.

Tatter unless you have it very loose it should never have enough room to fall out.

Nice truck, just be careful with the rear exhaust. One good fall on its butt and you can say good bye to it.

I was having dual-disk lock up problems also (and I was getting ready to tear the whole thing down anyway) so when I got to removing the tranny, I found that the little peg that gets pushed out to work the breaks was jammed. Am I the only one that thinks that is a stupid design? I can really see that thing just falling out and getting lost during a run.
Nice truck btw.

I had it happen to me I lost my brakes altogether one day and found that I stripped my transmission case where the disk brakes are and the small nut in the case went missing. It got lodged in the skid plate luckly. Very nice looking truck buddy! Cheers!:beer:

thank you all very much! going racing tommrow and I'm going to post a video of my truck running! AND WINNING!!!

Tatter unless you have it very loose it should never have enough room to fall out.

Nice truck, just be careful with the rear exhaust. One good fall on its butt and you can say good bye to it.

i know.... ive had to replace those stupid pins so much! its almost not worth it
except for setting off the car alarms with it!

Last edited by a moderator:
ya i've heard those exhausts are super loud lol and welcome to the hpisf family!!!

wow!! lol i guess they are really loud then lmao but i have to admit they look awsome actually!!! and nice savage!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice truck!! Keep an eye out for that Integy spur gear. Hopefully you will have better luck than I did because mine exploded. I was running it across a field and poof it was gone. Oh and welcome to HPISF

lol...i beat the crap out of mine yesderday(crawling, wide open, bumpy fields, speedbumps, jumped a car,) NOTHING BROKE!!!! Awesome!

Latest posts

Members online

Back