just messing around

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vash1774

Hello everyone

Well the guys here at Team OverHaul had a few bets going, could a savage pull someone a a skate board? Which Mini Lst would win, one with 2 reedy motors(Red), or the one with the 2 stock motors(Green) in it? Watch and find out. :D
http://www.teamoverhaul.com/vids/pulls.wmv

NO gears were striped in the making of this video,.....at least we think.

I can't watch that 'cause I have dial up, but it sounds cool. I saw a video on Google videos of a dude pulling his two 5 year olds in one of those green wagons with his (I think) Savage.

GOOD JOB GUYS THE SAVAGE GOT A FAIR SPEED ON THE RETURN TRIP I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD PULL SOMEONE. DID ANT OF THE LITTLE TRUCKS DIE IN THE PROCESS
:DJjam:

GOOD JOB GUYS THE SAVAGE GOT A FAIR SPEED ON THE RETURN TRIP I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD PULL SOMEONE. DID ANT OF THE LITTLE TRUCKS DIE IN THE PROCESS
:DJjam:

well, to be fair, it was downhill slightly on the return trip, but that was awesome regardless...makes it that much more impressive on the uphill trip...nice job guys...

that was a sterling effort!!! would have liked the guy not to help puh off, and the noise of the engine would have been cool to listen to, but the offspring will have to do!!! lol!!:nutshot:

Latest posts

Members online

Back