Just found out the bad news today.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double-O-Zilch

BASHMASTER
Even though I know some of you are excited, and I won't mention any names but I have my suspicions! I thought boy bands were on the way out and now this? What is wrong with America these days, I'm moving to Canada! LOL. P.S. make sure your volume is off to avoid your ears bleeding!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=25qiZy7vmqY

Yea Man they are back .. It can bee a good thing tho .. Put it this way buy your girls some tickets .. Then you will have the whole night to Party w/ your buds !!!!! You guys picking up what I am throwing down ?

wth i just turned off death metal for this crap naw i have to blare my music to heal my ears

Last edited by a moderator:
Bd had to edit your post for your bad language .. Shame on you Do you kiss your mother w/ that month ?? J/k its my job sorry

Ha ha, you guys should read the post before clicking on vid links! You might have known better. Jester, good point but I'd need to find a lady that'll put up with me first!

ha ha funny thread guys!! but i have to admit that i was sorta disgusted at the thought of a bunch of middle aged guys that are trying to regain there youth and failing terribly i might add!! lol i didnt like them much before but man they stank at the mva's!!

I didn't make it too far either. Thank god I don't have speakers here at work. I most likely would have been fired for listening to such crap! ( I can only assume it was crap)

At least some of the women were easy on the eyes, but they weren't worth watching the video at all!

Some people have too much time on their hands surfing youtube. I'm not talking about the op of this thread, I'm talking about the people that upload that stuff. And to think, they could have uploaded a video of a savy being driven hard and put away wet. Instead they take the time to upload pure and utter crap. My eyes will never be the same.

I agree with Jester though a bit. Buy the gf or wifey tickets for their event. The only downside it, one more ticket sold is one more reason for them to come back for another concert :(

Have fun guys!

I agree with Jester though a bit. Buy the gf or wifey tickets for their event. The only downside it, one more ticket sold is one more reason for them to come back for another concert :(

Have fun guys!

True that neohio! In a way it would be encouraging them and that's the last thing we need.

Members online

No members online now.
Back