Just dug my e savage out of the shed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martin34

Hi guys after about 2 years of my e savage sitting in the shed i have just been and dug it out.its still in good condition but with the flux being around and the e savage being discontiued i don't know what to do with it.if spares are still readily avaliable(which they don't seem to be over here in the UK)i could get a cheap brushless combo and do a bit of a project on it.Has anyone got any links to some hopups and general info on them?Thanks.

Discontinued, I don't think so. There are lots of parts out there. Check my build link in my signature. About the only thing I need is a BL set up, The current motor and ESC run pretty strong as well on LiPo's beings this thing is several #'s lighter than my nitros which are super light due to all the CF on them.

Some of the best hop-ups for the E-Savy are made by http://gcmachine.ca/index.php who ships anywhere in the world.

Thanks for the reply Larsen.It doesnt appear on the hpi europe site anymore so i took it that it was discontinued.I just had a look on ebay in the US and see that rpm do bumpers for them.I have never heard or seen anything about them in the Uk.The e savage is obviously still going strong in the US so thats good news.I am going to have a read through your thread.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back