Just bought a mid tank setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobF353

I've been wanting to do a mid tank mod for awhile. I saw one for sale on another forum and decided to buy it.

It is a FLM servo plate with a D8 clunk tank, FLM servo mounts, receiver box and throttle linkage.

Here is a pic of it:
mid.jpg

What do you guys think? How many cc is that tank?

Also, I need some help installing it. Any tips?

is that a big enough tank? can i put a larger tank on that plate?

also, i need some help installing it.

tank is either 125cc or 150cc others will chime in

I wanna say it's 150cc, that's my guess. Leroy, look at RobF's pic he posted of the mid-tank set-up and then look at the pic TripleSix has listed in his for sale thread. Look familiar? I'd check with TripleSix for help on settin it up.

I wanna say it's 150cc, that's my guess. Leroy, look at RobF's pic he posted of the mid-tank set-up and then look at the pic TripleSix has listed in his for sale thread. Look familiar? I'd check with TripleSix for help on settin it up.
I bought it from triplesix on another forum.

Once it arrives, I am going to PM him and ask him about installing it. Just thought I'd ask for help from others also.

got my setup in the mail yesterday. i took off my stock tank and radio box.

i need some help installing everything.

Yup. Was mine. Tried to help walk thru it. Installing on stock tvps is more challenging, but not impossible. Spoke to rob today, and he's just ordering the flm tvps. Makes mounting the servos so much easier. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Members online

No members online now.
Back