Just back in the hobby, one of these starts it’s makeover in 10 days?? Which one do you think?

I’d like to start with the 21, what do you guys think?

• Savage #2 Future Shelf Queen.. will take longer as upgrades are only available as I find them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously #1 as it has no engine... What can you tell about those tires? ,Never seen before.

#1 is my choice as well:) those wheels and tires are made by vantage racing. Getting hard to find but really a awesome set. They are a 17mm hex. One guy has a brand new set on eBay still in the package and factory glued. He is asking quite a bit but you finding another new set may be almost impossible. Retail on these when new was 260 for a set of 4.

Wow 260 , to rich for me, First I thought they were Glue bands :dead:

Is that a Blower on the #2 rig ?

That is a RB innovations supercharger.

They do not work at all, in fact they can damage your :ercm: by leaning out the fuel mixture because they add too much air and there is no way to add more fuel to the mixture without making it undriveable at lower speeds due to being setup overly rich......

They do not work at all, in fact they can damage your :ercm: by leaning out the fuel mixture because they add too much air and there is no way to add more fuel to the mixture without making it undriveable at lower speeds due to being setup overly rich......
Jam ,
Does it Lean out Even when using the optional auxiliary pressure output port for boosting fuel pressure. ??

Jam ,
Does it Lean out Even when using the optional auxiliary pressure output port for boosting fuel pressure. ??

I would think it would still lean out because the line can only flow so much fuel, now if you added another fuel line to the system it may work, but in reality why bother, that "supercharger" is just a gimmick anyway and mostly for noobs who don't know better.....

I would think it would still lean out because the line can only flow so much fuel, now if you added another fuel line to the system it may work, but in reality why bother, that "supercharger" is just a gimmick anyway and mostly for noobs who don't know better.....

Gotcha , Same lean issue for the "supercharger" on the 1/5 scale or can the Carb/Fuel lines handle increase ??

I know it’s not ideal to run it. The engine has never been started. That truck is my shelf queen. I have all hardcore racing arms that will be going on and many other nice pieces. It’s all for looks. I have my others that I will be running. It’s a bling thing not a noob thing.

I know it’s not ideal to run it. The engine has never been started. That truck is my shelf queen. I have all hardcore racing arms that will be going on and many other nice pieces. It’s all for looks. I have my others that I will be running. It’s a bling thing not a noob thing.

Is all good to have a shelfer for sure, I have a few that are difficult to get parts for myself and they just sit on the shelf and gather dust :D but I thought it necessary to point out what can and will happen if one were to run that "supercharger" unit on a bash rig.......

Totally understand informing others. The super chargers just aren’t what they claim to be but they still make it look pretty cool. I’m not even a fan of the rear exhaust but they sure look cool as well a properly broke in engine and good tune and a gold ol tuned side pipe is all a guy needs.

Totally understand informing others. The super chargers just aren’t what they claim to be but they still make it look pretty cool. I’m not even a fan of the rear exhaust but they sure look cool as well a properly broke in engine and good tune and a gold ol tuned side pipe is all a guy needs.

Well THAT and a COLD BEER.

[QUOTE=" Avguy1124, Jun 12, 2018
one of these starts it’s makeover in 10 days??

Well by my math its been 16 days , any updates or were you just puttin a tease on us??
I’ll be starting the flm build soon. I have a cousin down on his luck so I’m helping him out on his tmaxx with a rebuild. Should be another week and I will start mine:)

@Avguy1124 I’ll be starting the flm build soon. I have a cousin down on his luck so I’m helping him out on his tmaxx with a rebuild. Should be another week and I will start mine:) AND...

Latest posts

Members online

Back