Just another short bash video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thunderhawk6630

Pretty much the same as my last one, although now I have a new motor.

We went to two other places and forgot the camera, but we were asked to leave the first place (since we were trespassing) and the second we ran into some mechanical problems.

So we came back home and just shot a few clips before the sun went down.

Broke my stock plastic exhaust, and that was it for the car.

My buddy was filming, he had the wrist strap on and a mosquito bit him on the cheek. He swatted at it with the arm that the camera was connected to and it swung around and the extended lens hit his arm and broke. :duh:

So no real damage to the truck, but we're out the cost of a new camera.

Check out the video here

Heck of a story there! Stoopid bugs lol.
Nice vid and air again dude-I added you for a subscription. Grass is taller than last time and nice ending-doh!

great shot when you hear your savage coming but cant see it cuz of the long grass, all u see at first is grass being pushed over lol great vid!! and i think that ramp looks familar, didnt you post another vid awhile ago with that ramp over the fence? lol

Yeah, same thing. You are referring to this video. Like I said, got kicked out of one place and had to come home for repairs at the second, so I just pulled out that sheet of plywood and filmed some more because I didn't want to drive back.

I too liked the shot in the long grass, those mulcher tires will crawl through anything.

Latest posts

Members online

Back