June 27th BBQ Blast @ R/C Madness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage01085

With your entry fee you get food, tee shirt, and a shot at bringing home some hardware. Last year the entry fee was $35 I have not heard if they are going up or keeping it the same as last year.

Last year there was 14 races

RC Madness
101 North St
Enfield CT. 06082
860-741-6501
www.rcmadness.com

shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

Dan

I'll be there! this is where ill be breaking out the new machine D8T! i hope all that are close enough, that you make it down for this event. its going to be HUGE
there are always sponser's, venders etc at these types of races so they are very competitive.
you also get your moneys worth. food, shirt, and goodies! they give away anything from paint to new kits!
races are usually good to. most big races this year have been 2, 5 min qualifiers. the A main is around 30-45 mins B main is 20-25mins and the c main is 15 mins. they do bump ups to... if you finish in the top 2 in the c main you bump to the b main, if in the top 2 of the b main you bump to a main... so there is plenty of racing to be apart of.

Last edited by a moderator:
so far so good, maybe a stray t storm which is fine by me... cools it down a bit and waters the track for better traction!
ill have both the d8t and ve8 ready for this race, plus I'm building a ve8 for a friend of mine inwhich it "should" be ready for sunday aslong as the motor/esc he ordered came in today. cross your fingers!

What a great day at R/C Madness. There were 145 entries for a total of 17 races. The racing was great, the track had a fresh layout, and the food was top notch not one hungry person left behind. The last race was under the lights and we finished up around 10:00 what a day!

There were 7 MT's with a savage in first and 3rd, I took 3rd.

If you missed this race the best one is yet to come for Madness... the BBQ Blast was just a warm up. Offroad Madness sponsored by RcDriver is next July 30th to Aug 1st...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back