Jumping my savage!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AoD

The jump looked SO great, until I hit it the first few times. It was like hitting a sponge. It was really a pile of almost mud? LOL It was fun, the first couple jumps kept it solid enough to get a little air off of. If it was hardpack, I would have launched three times as far. You'll see how bad it was getting as it goes on. The jump started at about 75-85 degree angle, ended at under 70. LOL

JUMP JUMP... Everybody just throw your hands up and JUMP! LOL

I had fun, and as is in the video, it's a savage, it didn't break! :)

Good stuff .. You need to run a body truck wouldn't get so dirty .. Not like that is a bad thing

LOL, I strapped a crowd pleazer from my RC10 onto it. It actually looked good. The body was just about perfect shape too, for the hour it lasted. Ripped it in half on the table top. Landed on the downslope, rolled and POP. Ripped the back half off of it. Heck with it, let's go guys! LOL I'm just gonna find the cheapest bodies in the lhs, and HOPE that they last more than a gallon. I'm not afraid of any jump/track/wall LOL Bodies just end up ripping apart quick now. Hopefully the LHS has something good for me. Any ideas on a tough as nails body that I can open some major airways for the motor? I like to have a ton of air flowing across my engine, and usually that's where they break off at.

And yeah SJ, it's never a bad thing! Mud = Good until you gotta clean it all off LOL!

Another hour or so and that hill would have been gone!! How many pounds of dirt did you take home with you?

next time you need to move a pile of dirt, strap a blade to the front of you savvy. it will probably work better than a 1:1 dozer :p

great vid. put a sheet pf plywood over it next time and see how high you can go!

Plywood is for cheaters, or yards that have no jumps. :) It was awesome, and I found a bigger one for next time. I'm gonna let the wallet swell back up first however LOL!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back