July 4th racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ascender

NITROMITE from RCNitroTalk invited me out to his place for a day of bashing/racing on the Fourth. He's got a great little track in his backyard, and had a group of friends over to race. Two nitro Savys, my Flux, two Revos(a 2.5 and a 3.3), and two Losi buggies.

Lineup:
4thofJulyBash022.jpg

Videos, not all mine, and in god knows what order:

And on my last race, the unthinkable...watch the very end of the video:

Slowed down...I have a feeling this one is going to be as big as the girl on the bike...

Little guy's fine, BTW...had one heck of a knot on his head right after the hit, but apparently it went down overnight, and now he's barely got a mark. Plus, he was up running around inside of ten minutes...

Total damage for the day: Revo 2.5 busted a shock, Savage with the Hummer body had dry shocks from the beginning(Integy knock-offs that leak like crazy...) busted two shafts, Revo 3.3 had to replace a shock pushrod after dragging his butt around the track for two laps, and we realized halfway thru the day that his chassis looked slightly bent and he was chewing up CBs.
My own damage: I stripped the stock drive gear that was already pretty worn at the beginning of the day.

Thats some back yard.
That little guy was tougher then the savage. Nice! Glad hes ok.
Great videos

Latest posts

Members online

Back