Joining the crowd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravaging_savage

I just bought a blitz. I found a awesome deal on Rctech. Brand new open box blitz with the black body (win) for $160 shipped. I am so stoked about this truck. I love my savage but there are times I just want to plug and play, and this fits those needs. Now that I am getting a truck that I should be able to keep on the track I am considering doing some novice stock class racing. My truck should be here tommrow or thurs. the down side is that CBP is out of stock on the 5000 mah elites. so I got to wait until i can find some cheap used packs or they come back in stock. Either way I will have pics up when I get it

Welcome u will like the blitz now are u looking at NiMH packs or u going to lipos with it if you are going NiMH packs stick to 7.2 on stock esc or else on the 8.4 packs it will keep cutting the esc out at least it did on mine so either go 7.2v or 7.4v 2s LiPo pack if u go LiPo get a low voltage cutoff

Last edited by a moderator:
yea I am using NiMH for right now. I have some chargers already and just plan on using them. I will do LiPo when i go brushless in a few months

Just came in today. I did some paint work to it and removed a few stickers. I plan on adding some of my own. I tried something different with wheels. I did a dry brush of testors silver over the black. It kinda gives it a rustic/worn look to the truck rather then a bright silver coat. Let me know what you think.

SNC00236.jpg

SNC00237.jpg

SNC00238.jpg

SNC00239.jpg

nice ill snap a few pics of mine in the morning I'm taking it outta winter mode and back to racing mode

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back