Join my mob on myspace!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oregonmud

If any of you guys have myspace I need some help. I started playing the mobsters game on there but I don't have many buddies yet as its a new account. I have made it to level 11 on the game but I only have 6 people in my mob so I keep getting :stickspank: by some of the players with 20+ members.

All you have to do is send me an invite to add me on myspace and after I have accepted you I will send you an invite to play the game. make a character and than click the button to accept my invite into my mob. You don't even have to play the game if you don't want to. But the fact that you join my mob will give me more people to fight on my side when I get attacked.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=388604567

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a myspace account and I don't know chit about it. I clicked your link and clicked the game and built a player, but I don't know how to do the invite thing. My email is [email protected] The characters name on the game is grumpy1822. See what you can do or let me know what to do.

I have a myspace account and I don't know chit about it. I clicked your link and clicked the game and built a player, but I don't know how to do the invite thing. My email is [email protected] The characters name on the game is grumpy1822. See what you can do or let me know what to do.

On my page, right under my display pic (top left ) there is a box with a list including: message, forward and friends etc. Click on the "friends" and it will let you send me an invite. Thanks Grumpy.:jamout:

Already added you mud. If anyone else plays please add me also. thanks
Thanks Allan! Go ahead and post a link to your page here buddy. If you want to that is? It will just make it easier for people to add you too.

Ok, I approved you Jeremy and sent you a request. look on the font page of the Mafia game and there should be a request to add you to my mob.

I'm there monkey! How did you get that far with so few members? You have a bunch of friends on there too. Start recruiting! lol

lay low, beef up your defense, and buy property. i started late with the property, but it's paying off now. I've been trying to recruit, but not many takers. they just don't know!

I started with the property early and was doing well until I hit level 29 then I started to get my butt handed to me. Now I am a level 30 putting about 730K in the bank every 55 mins. I started to fish around and starting adding people just to get the mob level up. If you want, go to the faq and click the link in #13, there are a ton of people you can add. Once they join you mob you can delete them from your friends list.

Ok I made one also, believe I am in your mob now oregon ? I don't know anything about this, lol...

I need to add you first grumpy and than send you a request. I tried finding you on there last night but couldnt using your email so I will try with your screen name next. Than on the main page of the game (right above the list of words in blue) will be the request. just click the link and than accept.

HPI Savage 25 - I got you on there buddy. Thanks everyone for helping me out. I'm up to 15 people in my mob now and its much easier to keep out of the hospital. lol

I still would like more though, there are people out there with 200+ people in their mob. I try to stay clear of them......

This is the message I keep getting......

Sorry, we weren’t able to find a "grumpy1822" on MySpace.com

Dude, I'm myspace retarded. On my myspace page it says hello jimmy. Is that my myspace user name? I made another mob thing name sv250. Its telling me that 420Killaz is in my mob. Who's that? Grumpy1822 is still in there in a different game? i don't know. On the main page above the blue letters the only thing close is invite someone to join your mob. Clicking your link I end up on my mob home page? Not yours so I don't know how to add.

Sorry guys but I have to post :lmao: this is too funny. Grump its not a bad thing to have no clue myspace! And mud help the guy out already...

Jeremy if I ever sign into mine. I will join for you if I can figure it out.

I do have a jimmy in my mob. That must be you. lol Go to the game and find the "my mob" and click it. It will show a list of all the people in your friends list. Put a check in the boxes of the people you want to invite to join your mob and it will send them a request to join. Me included.

Sorry guys but I have to post :lmao: this is too funny. Grump its not a bad thing to have no clue myspace! And mud help the guy out already...

Jeremy if I ever sign into mine. I will join for you if I can figure it out.

I'm new there too, so I'm trying to figure it all out as well. I would like to have you on my buddy list even if you don't join my mob BANK. So figure it out buddy!:FarleyParty:

Go ahead and post links to your pages fellas. The more the merrier if you ask me.....

Latest posts

Members online

Back